Gary's good friend, Kevin, owns a nice piece of property up on Beaver Mountain. He was nice enough to let us camp on it for a few days. He has it set up pretty nice- with his toy hauler, 4-wheelers, a nice cook shack, fire pit, etc...
It's just a quick 4-wheeler ride down to Le Baron Reservoir too, where we got to take the kids fishing. Of course, Abby and Max didn't want to fish- they just wanted to throw rocks into the water and scare all of the fish away. Between their yelling and rock throwing, the fish knew to stay clear of our little area! But in the end, Kelly was able to catch one little trout... which Ozzy ate back at the campsite.
It rained a little each day, but it was sooo nice that we didn't mind at all. It was just so nice to get away from the city.
We all had a ton of fun, and we're looking forward to going back!
In fact..... there were a bunch of pieces of property for sale up there......



6 comments:
I love the pic of Ozzy with his nose poking out of the car window. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)
Hi Melanie!! Ha - now you know why we have always had a camp trailer! That is after going camping using grandpa and grandma Isom's tent a few times and expecting our 3rd baby - wasn't so fun as I remembered it being growing up...different story when you have 2 babies and very pregnant with another! So, we have now progressed to the nice 5th wheel, with a permanent bed - yea! But, we don't use it much, maybe some day! Kristen did live in it for a year, so it has been worth it. We do have a nice Aljo tag along we would like to sell...so if you know anyone in the market send them our way! I have been thinking of you - so glad to get your email today! Tami & Sandy each have blogs - but they have to send you an invite - so I will forward your email to them!
Keep in touch - Glenna
Hey Melanie!
So glad to see that you have a blog! It's a fun way to see what everyone is up to! I sent you an invite to my blog, I just hope I got your email address right. Let me know if there's a problem.
Hey Melanie...As you can se my mom also forwarded your e-mail to me...she forgets about me and my blog because I have yet to get married and produce grandchilren for them...so anyways I will have to add you to mine....So glad you all had a fun trip camping!
CAMPING...great memories of that. I definitely prefer trailer camping...especially with kids.
I will send you an invite to my blog.
Looks like a great camping trip! It is always funner with four wheelers and trailers!
I think you should purchase a piece of land in UT!
Post a Comment